Thursday, November 1, 2007
First Day...
Mummy was pushed to the room 4430 at 2am after all the stitching was done and I was brought for BF at about 3am. However, BM have not kicked in yet, so I just suckle so that it will simulate mummyfor more milk. Mummy couldn't sleep throughout the night and luckily there was TV to keep her company till 6am. She was feeling so hungry and was happy when breakfast was here at 8am. Doctor was here at 9am to check on her in the morning and FBC was done. PD came in and say I'm okie, there is no jaundice. Phew.. Hearing Test will be conducted tomorrow. Mummy attempted to walk to the toilet, however was unconcious when she stood up. Doctor came in the afternoon was advised to put on antibiotics IV drip due to high WBC. Iron tablets was also given due to her fainting spell in the morning. She decided to stop BF for the time being and supplement me with FM - S26
My first day...
with love,
9:35 AM