Friday, November 30, 2007
house prisoner? =P
For the whole month of November that mummy was confined to the house. she wanted to start on GMAT and to read her last book of Harry Potter but kept procrastinating.. she has been bumming around and i tink the most useful thing that she ever does is to feed me.. heeheee- mummy had 7 sessions of post natal massage. Supposed to help to shed off the weight and water retention but din come true due to the rich diet mummy had. It was relaxing and enjoyable though
- she went to gynae and i went to PD in the first week. First time out of the house.. Yippee!!
- she is glued to the TV especially all the chinese drama serials and reality shows such as ANTM, Survivor, TAR.
- Neopets!!!
- Skyping and surfing the net
- Expressing milk. Finally got my PIS advance on the 23rd Nov after weeks of manual pumping.
Cannot imagine confinement without internet and TV. she will probably be bored to death......
For me, life is alot more simpler.. I just drink, sleep, poos and cries. Mummy tried swaddling me, only to find me kicking my legs and hands out of the nappy. mummy give up swaddling me in the first week as I'm forever doing my kung fu acts or dancing in the air. If not, I willl do my ultraman or the surrender position. I becomes more responsive to sounds and objects toward the end of the first week and my eye lashes started appearing in the 2nd week. But I has also become more cranky in the 3rd week, wailing in the afternoon and demanding for more attention...
with love,
10:30 AM